Frequently Asked Questions
- Cost of the learn-to-sail program? $400 per child.
- How do I register? You should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the club on 0468 655 228.
- What should I wear? A wetsuit, foot protection, hat, sun glasses and plenty of sunscreen.
- What is the level of parental involvement? Parents are required to assist in the Novice programs, this involves helping to rig and launch the boats and assist on the support boats.
- What types of boats are used?The Learn to Sail program is based on Optimists and Open BICs. When we want to kids out with an experienced older sailor, we use the two club NV training boats.